We made this page to share the resources we use at Bread SRSLY to create an Inclusive, Anti-racist, and Psychologically Safe workplace.
Open examination of racism is an essential component of Inclusivity and Leadership. Through these videos, exercises and readings, our goals are:
- To provide a safe space for learning about racism
- To understand how we each participate in or experience racism every day
- To get curious about racism in our actions, our language, and our assumptions, and to learn how to challenge them
- To practice using the vocabulary and tools necessary to actively work against racism
- To create more safe and inclusive workplaces by sharing our resources and modeling vulnerable leadership
We invite you to explore, to engage us in conversation, to take this to your own workplace, and to share this page.
Please credit Bread SRSLY when sharing these resources, and credit our sources which are linked appropriately.