Grilled Gluten-Free Garlic Bread
Grilling season is upon us, so let's make the most of it with this Grilled Gluten-Free Garlic Bread stuffed and topped with minced garlic and Herbes de Provence!
Recipe created by Katie Mathews // @farelyrooted
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 8-9 slices
1 loaf Bread SRSLY Classic Gluten-Free Sourdough, unsliced
½ cup vegan butter, softened (I used Miyoko’s)
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp Herbes de Provence (or sub Italian seasoning)
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat your grill to low. (Alternatively, you can make this in the oven preheated to 300 degrees F.) Place bread in the center of a large sheet of foil, and slice bread into 1-inch slices without cutting through the bottom of the loaf. Leave about ¼ inch on the bottom of the loaf intact so all of the slices stay connected.
- Spread softened butter evenly between each slice, and brush a bit on the top of the loaf as well.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, minced garlic, Herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper evenly between each slice, sprinkling a bit of the minced garlic and Herbes de Provence on the top of the loaf as well.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top of the loaf and wrap the loaf loosely in foil.
- Place the wrapped loaf on the grill (or in the warmed oven) and cook for 20 minutes, until the loaf is warm and aromatic.
- Remove loaf from the heat, unwrap, and sprinkle with lemon zest. Pull bread slices apart to serve!