Pizza Sandwiches (Gluten-Free)
Forget takeout, pizza night can be every night with this easy toasted sandwich, filled with tomato sauce, cheese and fresh basil. Stuff it with your favorite pizza toppings for a delicious twist!
Recipe created by Micah Siva // @noshwithmicah
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
4 tbsp pizza sauce
4 slices Bread SRSLY Classic Sourdough, cut diagonally
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
Pinch red chili flakes
4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan over medium low heat.
- Combine garlic and pizza sauce in a small bowl. Spread onto each slice of Bread SRSLY Classic Sourdough.
- Add two slices of bread to the pan. Top with mozzarella, parmesan, and chili flakes, cooking for 6-8 minutes, or until the cheese begins to melt. Top with basil.
- Top with the other slices of bread and flip.
- Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes or until golden.