SRSLY Delicious Gluten-Free Cheese Fondue
Cozy up around the table with friends and family, and get dipping! Cheese fondue is the ultimate comforting, shareable dish that will wow your guests! Dip Bread SRSLY Classic Sourdough, and serve with fresh and cooked vegetables.
Recipe created by Micah Siva // @noshwithmicah
1 garlic clove, halved
½ lb (225g) gruyere cheese, grated
½ lb (225g) swiss cheese. grated
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 cup dry white wine
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp black pepper
1 loaf Bread SRSLY Classic Sourdough, cubed
- Combine grated cheese in a bowl with cornstarch, tossing to coat.
- Rub the cut garlic clove in a fondue pot or enameled cast iron dish. Discard garlic.
- Combine wine, lemon juice, and mustard over medium heat until simmering. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cheese gradually, stirring until the cheeses begin to melt.
- Add pepper and nutmeg, stirring gently until creamy and smooth, about 10 minutes, being careful not to overcook.
- Serve with cubed Bread SRSLY Classic Sourdough.