Gluten-Free Monkey Bread
This ooey gooey Monkey Bread is a cinch to prepare and great for little ones who love to help in the kitchen! Bread SRSLY Dinner Rolls make the perfect base for this tear and share brunch dish, made with sweet maple and crunchy pecans!
Recipe created by Micah Siva // @noshwithmicah
2 bags Bread SRSLY Dinner Rolls (16 rolls total)
3 large eggs, beaten
1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
½ cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Quarter each dinner roll and place in a large bowl. Pour the beaten eggs over the rolls and toss to coat.
- Whisk together cornstarch, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the rolls, stirring gently to coat all the pieces.
- Pack the rolls snugly in the Bundt pan. Scatter pecans over top.
- Stir melted butter, maple syrup, and brown sugar together, and pour over the mixture in the pan. Feel free to save any extra sauce for later.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden. Let cool in the pan.
- Run a butter knife around the edges to release.
- Pour any leftover brown sugar sauce overtop the bread.