Gluten-Free Panzanella Salad with Grilled Zucchini
Panzanella is the ultimate bread-lovers dish, and a great way to use up the remnants of your favorite loaf. We’re grilling up summer zucchini with smoky grilled gluten-free sourdough and a simple dressing for a show-stopping salad, no matter your dietary restrictions!
Recipe created by Micah Siva // @noshwithmicah
Gluten-Free, Vegan Option
4 medium zucchinis, sliced diagonally
½ red onion, cut into wedges
4 tbsp olive oil, divided
4, ½ inch slices Bread SRSLY Seeded Gluten-Free Sourdough
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
½ cup fresh basil, torn
¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, red onion, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill over medium heat. Grill the vegetables for 2-3 minutes per side, or until tender.
- Grill the Bread SRSLY Seeded Sourdough until slightly charred, about 2 minutes per side. Tear bread into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine grilled vegetables, bread, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh basil and parmesan cheese, if using, and enjoy!