Gluten-Free Sourdough Pullman Pizza
Get the flavor of deep-dish pizza, without the gluten or flight to the Windy City with this simple recipe for Pullman Loaf Pizza using the family-sized Bread SRSLY Pullman Loaf. Hollowed out, this mega loaf is the perfect vehicle for all your favorite pizza toppings. Don’t toss out any of that deliciously tang bread, make Gluten-Free Sourdough Croutons to use in your future kitchen adventures!
Recipe created by Micah Silva // @noshwithmicah
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan Option
1 Bread SRSLY Gluten -Free Sourdough Pullman Loaf, lengthwise
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup tomato sauce
2 cups shredded cheese or vegan cheese alternative
Toppings: sliced olives, quartered artichokes, cherry tomatoes, sliced green pepper
¼ tsp red chili flakes
Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Use a pastry brush to coat the edges of the loaves with the garlic oil.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the hollowed-out bread. Top with cheese, desired toppings, and red chili flakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crusts are golden.
- Top with freshly chopped basil.