Gluten-Free Stuffing Muffins
This recipe is for anyone excited about mixing up their Thanksgiving tradition! If you love the crispy edges of your holiday stuffing, you’ll love these Gluten-Free Stuffing Muffins, packed with tart dried cherries, sweet apple, and flavorful sage!
Recipe created by Micah Silva // @nutritionxkitchen
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 shallots, minced
2 stalks celery, minced
1 carrot, minced
½ green apple, chopped
½ cup parsley
10 sage leaves, chopped
½ cup dried tart cherries
½ Bread SRSLY Gluten-Free XL Pullman Loaf, cut into ~1/4 inch cubes, about -6 cups
2 eggs, whisked
1 ¾ cup vegetable broth
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Generously grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Heat butter and oil in a fry pan over medium. Add garlic and shallots, cooking for 3-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the celery, carrot, and apple, cooking for 4-6 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, sage, and cherries.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the bread to the bowl, stirring to combine.
- Pour in eggs and broth. Stir, and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a ¼ cup scoop, divide stuffing between muffin cups, pressing firmly to ensure that it stays together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.